How can a student from outside the United States come to study at the Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture?

It is important to understand that the Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture (MISA) is one small organization within the University of Minnesota. MISA staff are involved in the Sustainable Agricultural Systems degree programs, but the courses and the degrees are offered through the University of Minnesota.

You would need to apply to become a student at the University of Minnesota, and then choose Sustainable Agricultural Systems as your minor degree program. Here is the link for finding more information about admission to the University of Minnesota:

Here are some more University of Minnesota resources that could help to answer questions about scholarships and jobs for international students:

International Student and Scholar Services:

There is more information for international students at


This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s